Who are CEyX?
At CEyX we provide our customers with the right expertise to help and support their growth and technology adoption. We work across multiple technology platforms and deliver our customers strategies and end state architecture.
You will be joining a team with various professions and experience who work across multiple industries and customers to achieve those results.
We also support wider technology adoption by offering flexible and technology specific adoption services which is helping our customers, users and technical teams increase their knowledge of the collaboration platform they utilise.
You will be joining a start-up company that is challenging the industry to rethink how companies engage technology expertise.
Our customers are organisations of all sizes and cultures, but you’ll be working in and alongside both established and start-up companies.
- Assist in developing learning sessions and training programmes across a wide range of the technology stack
- Produce learning session assets including videos, quizzes and resource documents
- Create learning sessions dates on the company LMS platform
- Present learning sessions to a mixture of audiences via webinars
- Create and analyse training metrics and report findings to the wider CEyX management team
- Research new capabilities within the technology stack and embed those into existing learning sessions
- Keep up to date with new technologies and capabilities
- Help promote the learning sessions via Social Media & other outlets
- When required present learning sessions in person at the client’s premises
- Attend discovery calls with potential clients
- Create cost proposal and client-specific presentation decks
Day to day activities
- Host and lead training sessions on a wide variety of technology subjects
- Create and build new training sessions
- Provide expertise and knowledge to end user customers when queries are raised on our approach or ensure best practice is followed within their collaboration platforms.
- Create training assets from videos to document take aways
- Work as an extension of the customers team to ensure they are meeting their technology objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Administrative skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Analytical and technical skills
- The ability to motivate others
- A patient and friendly approach to teaching
- Technology proficient (Google Workspace & M365 preferably – although this can be learnt!)
Traits we are looking for
- Enjoys working with multiple customers and juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Can communicate with others with varied technology skill levels and understanding
- Has a self driven approach to their work and can lead customer conversations.
- Has the ability to seek out work and drive their own objectives.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and has the ability to wear multiple hats
- Has an understanding of technology best practices and can communicate those to others
- Has a dynamic mentality to move from different customer delivery projects
- Has a mentality of ‘Getting the job done’ but in the right way.
- Knowledge & experience of Google collaboration services such as Gmail and other core Google Workspace applications
- Knowledge & experience of Microsoft collaboration services such as Outook and other core Microsoft 365 applications
- Docebo LMS management skills
- Creative flair for producing additional training materials including video, documentation and quizzes
Salary & Benefits:
💷 £20,000 to 25,000 per year
🏖 25 days holidays and all the Bank Holidays
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture – this role is a true remote role. We do meet up around once a month but we are fully remote team. We are a big believer in supporting
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
To apply for this role, email us at email@example.com or get in touch via the form below and upload your CV.